Amazing Grace at 2007 NW 61st Street - Seattle 98107
Saturdays - June 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th
10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
After a very successful ten-year partnership with Swedish Medical Centers and three years with Evergreen Hospital, Hop to Signaroo is no longer offering classes through hospitals. We’re shifting our focus to smaller venues and our in-home classes, which most busy parents prefer. In-home options run year round, are held in the comfort of your home and are scheduled at a time that fits your needs! If the public class listed above is not a good fit, follow the tabs for info on in-home class options.
- During the four-week series, you’ll learn 100+ baby and toddler-relevant signs in the categories of safety and comfort, mealtime, family members, daily items, manners and animals in our award winning classes.
- Learn through lots of fun, hands-on practice with games, stories and songs. Each series includes weekly reviews, opportunities for feedback and support, and you’ll meet other families in the area. Details here.
- Tuition is $128 plus $20 materials fee. Enrollment allows for one or both parents of the same baby, or one parent and one grandparent.
- Materials includes our Safety and Comfort Roo-Minder Ring Instruction and Reminder Cards™ and a comprehensive class packet with ASL resources, photos, descriptions and memory aids for 80 additional signs.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment is required. Please register early to insure that the series runs and to reserve your spot! Call us at (206) 789-SIGN (7446) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Babies are welcome or option at class but class is challenging for little ones who are already walking. No extra charge for twins or triplets!
- Hop to Signaroo is not affiliated with Amazing Grace Center. Please refer all class questions to Hop to Signaroo via the contact info above.
- Not a good fit? Click on the tabs above for info on in-home options, which run year round.
Sponsor a class
Hop to Signaroo has offered classes through Employee Wellness Programs and Corporate Parent Networks. Do you work for a company that may be interested in sponsoring a class or presentation for its families? Contact us for details!
“A really great way to learn how to communicate with your baby, the class is packed full of information and fun for everyone. The Roo-minder Ring Cards are perfect, especially for sharing signs at home with my husband who couldn’t attend the class.”
Jennifer Thomson – Seattle, WA