Hop to Signaroo can come to you! Learn in a setting that’s convenient and comfortable for you and your baby. Organize a series with your friends, family or parenting group which meets the needs of your busy schedule.
“Being in our home was very beneficial. Thank you! Class was fun and useful.”
Jeff & Vicky Pettiross – Seattle, WA
- Learn 100+ baby and toddler-relevant signs in the categories of safety and comfort, mealtime, family members, daily items, manners and animals in our award winning classes.
- Learn through lots of individual attention, weekly reviews and hands-on practice with games, stories and songs. Details here.
- This four-week series, which meets for an hour each week or two sessions of two hours each, is a perfect fit for busy parents and active babies and is fun for adults and babies!
- Four family minimum for classes in the immediate Seattle area and outlying areas may require a larger class minimum.
- For evening classes after 4 p.m. or anytime on the weekend, tuition is $198 per family. Enrollment allows for one or both parents of the same baby, or one parent and a grandparent.
- If classes are held on weekdays before 4 p.m., tuition is $128 per family for one parent and a baby, or $168 per family if both parents of the same baby (or a parent and a grandparent) participate.
- In-home tuition includes class materials! Each family receives our Safety and Comfort Roo-Minder Ring Instruction and Reminder Cards™ and a comprehensive class packet with ASL resources, photos, descriptions and memory aids for 80 additional signs
- Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend time slots are offered and scheduled at a time that works well for your group. Contact us for availability.
- Classes can all be held at the same home or rotate between participants’ homes.
- Babies are welcome or optional in class and no extra charges for twins or triplets!
- If all classes are held in the same home, the host receives a cute ASL boardbook for their baby as a thank you gift. If eight or more families participate, the host will also receive the Pick Me Up Music CD and Songbook Set for a total of $42 worth of goodies! If the series rotates between homes, one lucky family will win the Pick Me Up Music CD and Songbook Set in a class raffle!
Contact us to register your group for an in-home series!
Our Partnership with HappyFamily Foods
Hop to Signaroo is excited to announce that we’re partnering with HappyFamily Foods to offer the families in all our in-home classes full-sized samples from HappyFamily’s wonderful selection of baby and toddler foods! All HappyFamily products are USDA-certified organic and 100% natural with no pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically modified organisms. Their packaging is environmentally friendly and BPA-free. Each family in your group classes will receive a swag bag of goodies!