ParentMap Magazine is partnering with Swedish Hospital to bring you two Healthy Parents, Happy Baby events in the coming weeks at Swedish Issaquah on Saturday, May 19th and at Swedish Cherry Hill on Saturday, June 2nd. New and expectant parents are invited to join us for these free events, held from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hop to Signaroo will be there! Stop by the Swedish Education Department’s table to learn more about Hop to Signaroo classes and workshops.
There will be various baby-related, community organizations in attendance and presentations from Swedish physicians and specialists:
- 11:15am – 12pm – Keynote: Your Emotional Health and Well-Being – What to expect after baby arrives and what you can do to support yourself and your family
- 12:30pm – 1pm – Car Seat Safety – Current requirements, best choices and installation advice
- 12:30pm – 1pm – Nutrition Matters – Discover best sources to support optimum postpartum health
- 1:15pm – 1:45pm – The Period of Purple Crying – What is this phase and ways to cope
- 1:15 – 1:45pm – Home Safe Home – How to create a safe home environment for baby
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm – Keynote: Your Emotional Health and Well-Being