Do you need American Sign Language training for your organization?
Hop to Signaroo can provide onsite classes and workshops designed to meet your specific needs:
- Early education and childcare centers – staff and parents
- Head Start programs
- Agencies working with signing children, teens and adults
- Programs for children with autism and other special needs
- Organizations working with at-risk families and teen parents
- School districts and libraries
- Fun language enrichment through sign language for normally-developing, toddler-aged kids
- American Sign Language training for corporations and non-profits
- Curriculum for new or experienced signers
- Learn from the best! Hop to Signaroo was the 2013, 2012 and 2011 Golden Teddy Award Winner for Seattle’s Best Parent Education Class
Hop to Signaroo gets rave reviews from educators and other professionals. Several hundred early childhood educators have attended our classes through Swedish Medical Centers, STARS workshops through King County Library System, early education conferences and onsite classes held at their place of employment. Onsite training sessions are a convenient way to include your center’s staff and parents, so everyone is learning how to sign successfully with little ones.
Professionals working with special needs children, teens and adults appreciate our customized instruction and founder Nancy Hanauer’s background in Special Education. Onsite training sessions are a convenient way to address the signs and techniques that will make signing effective for the clients in your care, their families and your staff.
Does your company have deaf employees or clientele and your staff needs American Sign Language training? We can help you achieve better communication and rapport with customized American Sign Language training for your business or non-profit. We will provide sessions targeting the vocabulary and conversation skills that are most relevant for your organization’s needs and can provide training on the role and appropriate use of sign language interpreters in your workplace.
Contact us to discuss training options to meet your needs.